The letter, sent to President Obama and Secretary of State Clinton, states, “First and foremost, the Arms Trade Treaty must not in any way regulate the domestic manufacture, possession or sales of firearms or ammunition.”
Join 7,575 other followers
- Hypocrite David Hogg admits that he’s been shooting guns with his FBI dad since 4th grade
- Supreme Court decision requires NY change concealed carry laws
- Florida Issues Forceful Response To Credit Card Companies That Want To Track Gun And Ammo Sales | The Daily Wire
- Largest Survey In History Shows Americans Defend Themselves With Guns 1.67 Million Times Each Year – The Truth About Guns
- More Than 100 House Republicans Demand Answers From Credit Card Giants Categorizing Sales At Gun Stores | The Daily Wire
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.