CCRKBA Chairman Alan Gottlieb called for Holder’s resignation after this morning’s announcements that Melson was being “reassigned” and replaced. This action appears to be an attempt by Holder to convince people he is taking action in response to the Fast and Furious scandal, now being investigated by Congress.
- Capitol Fax.com – Your Illinois News Radar » 18 states side against Illinois on concealed carry reciprocity
- Bloomberg’s Super Bowl Ad Draws Forceful Response from NRA: ‘Mike, Come and Take It’
- WATCH: NRA Torches Bloomberg After He Runs Misleading Super Bowl Ad | The Daily Wire
- Virginia House Passes Series Of ‘Top Priority’ Anti-Gun Laws – Conservative Daily Post
- NFL bans pro Second Amendment ad, approves Michael Bloomberg $10 million Super Bowl gun control ad | TheBL.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.