- Capitol Fax.com – Your Illinois News Radar » 18 states side against Illinois on concealed carry reciprocity
- Bloomberg’s Super Bowl Ad Draws Forceful Response from NRA: ‘Mike, Come and Take It’
- WATCH: NRA Torches Bloomberg After He Runs Misleading Super Bowl Ad | The Daily Wire
- Virginia House Passes Series Of ‘Top Priority’ Anti-Gun Laws – Conservative Daily Post
- NFL bans pro Second Amendment ad, approves Michael Bloomberg $10 million Super Bowl gun control ad | TheBL.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
This entry was posted in 2nd Amendment, ATF, BATF, BATFE, In the News, NRA, NRA Info, Politics, Project GunWalker and tagged 2nd Amendment, Arms trafficking, ATF, BATF, Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco Firearms and Explosives, Denny Rehberg, Fast & Furious, Gun Control, Gun politics, gun rights, National Rifle Association, Pro-Gun Rights, Project Gunwalker, Right to carry, united states, United States Department of Justice, United States House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. Bookmark the permalink.