Currently, 49 states have laws that permit concealed carry in some form or another. The problem is that interstate recognition of these various permits is not uniform. Some states have broad laws in place that liberally recognize permit holders from other states. Other states are more restrictive, and still others refuse to recognize any state’s permit but their own. This can create issues for travelers.
- State urges banks, insurers to stop doing biz with gun industry – NY Daily News 2ndamendmentright.org/2018/04/20/sta… 1 hour ago
- Town Hall On New Gun Control Measures | Give Me Liberty 2ndamendmentright.org/2018/04/20/tow… 1 hour ago
- RT @realDonaldTrump: Nancy Pelosi is going absolutely crazy about the big Tax Cuts given to the American People by the Republicans...got no… 2 hours ago
- Our biggest fans this week: @railgirl1952, @rmack2x, @jcross_john. Thank you! via sumall.com/thankyou?utm_s… https://t.co/fOKR20qG0g 3 hours ago
- The War on Guns: The $64,000 Question 2ndamendmentright.org/2018/04/20/the… 4 hours ago