- ‘Be very afraid’: NYC mayor scaremongers over possibility of residents being allowed to carry handguns to defend themselves – TheBlaze
- Swalwell suffers epic beatdown after using his 4-year-old to push for banning already banned guns · American Wire News
- Buffalo Suspect’s Manifesto Revealed: 5 Statements Proving He Wasn’t a Christian Conservative
- Man Opens Fire on Church and Kills One, Pastor Hits Him on Head with Chair and Churchgoers Hog-Tie Him
- A Trump judge’s bizarre reasoning on a California gun law – Los Angeles Times
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
This entry was posted in 2nd Amendment, Acts of Violence, Anti-Gun, Castle Doctrine, Concealed Carry, Crime Statistics, Gun Control, Politics, pro gun, Right to carry, State Laws, Statistics and tagged 2nd Amendment, acts of violence, Anti-Gun, Castle Doctrine, concealed carry, Concealed carry in the United States, Crime, Crime and Justice, Crime Statistics, Gun Control, Gun politics, gun rights, Gun violence, pro gun, Pro-Gun Rights, Right to carry, Right to keep and bear arms, Second Amendment to the United States Constitution. Bookmark the permalink.