There are six states with constitutions that don’t explicitly protect the right of the people to keep and bear arms. The last state to add such a protection was Wisconsin, in 1998. The last stage of the process to amend the Badger State’s founding document was via a referendum and it passed with an overwhelming 74% of the…
- Diner Draws Gun When Armed BLM Agitators Swarm Restaurant
- Fierce Home Invasion Ends When Hammer-Swinging Attacker Feels Cold Steel in His Side and Hears Three Blasts
- NRA-ILA | Biden Goes All in On Calls for Extreme Gun Control
- NRA-ILA | Supreme Court Grants Cert in Second Amendment Concealed Carry Case
- Mark McCloskey, St. Louis gun-wielding lawyer, mulls US Senate run to fight Biden’s ‘anti-American’ agenda | Fox Business
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.