Based on the results of a Zogby Analytics poll released earlier this month, Second Amendment supporters may have a counter-intuitive message for virtue-signalizing Hollywood heavyweights pledging their support for restrictive firearm laws: keep up the good work!
Gun control is gaining renewed social currency in some circles in the wake of the Parkland, Fla. tragedy. Hollywood, to no one’s surprise, has eagerly jumped on the bandwagon, with stars, starlets, and studio honchos displaying their usual self-importance and grasping desire for the spotlight.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180316/disgust-with-hollywood-s-antigun-activism-unifies-americans-in-nationwide-poll
- California’s Department of Justice is Putting Firearm Dealers Out of Business…Again – The Truth About Guns
- Bloomberg’s Media Organization Targets 2A Media Influencers (VIDEO)
- New York Bill Would Make It First State to Ban Bulletproof Vests – Street Wise Politics
- As Democrats Prepare for Full Assault on 2nd Amendment, NRA Makes Bankruptcy Announcement
- Record Gun Sales and Diverse Ownership Mean Rocky Prospects for Restrictions for Biden Administration | Jim Campbell’s
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.