The National Rifle Association named Oliver North—the Reaganite ghoul who was indicted in 1988 for his involvement in the Iran-Contra affair—its new president this week. In an interview with the conservative Washington Times, published on Wednesday, North said his organization has been the victim of “civil terrorism” by gun control activists.
— Read on splinternews.com/the-nras-incoming-president-says-gun-owners-are-victims-1825917586
- New Video: Ashli Babbitt Tries to Stop Violent Capitol Agitator Seconds Before Being Fatally Shot
- CNN Mocks America’s Crime Wave | Patriotic Viral News
- MSNBC host suggests leftists ‘pick up a weapon and get involved’ in ‘war’ for the country
- Manhunt Underway in Texas After 12-Year Police Vet Gunned Down in Apparent Traffic Stop
- 8-year-old girl fatally shot by stray bullet while walking with mom in Chicago · American Wire News
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.