If you haven’t read the FBI’s recently released report entitled “Active Shooter Incidents in the United States in 2016 and 2017,” and you care about gun rights, you should do so. This opening line from a story on nationalreview.com sums it up well: “After reading the FBI’s latest report on active-shooter incidents in the United States, two things are increasingly clear. First, the United States has a growing problem with actual or attempted spree killers. And second, armed and alert citizens can be part of the solution.” First let’s get this out of the way: The FBI defends an “active shooter” as “one or more individuals actively engaged in killing or attempting to kill people in a populated area.”
— Read on www.range365.com/digging-into-fbi-report-on-active-shooters
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rules Warrantless Home Gun Confisication is Unconstitutional in 9-0 vote.
- Rep. Scalise and Other Members of Congress Ask FBI to Reopen Case on 2017 Shooting – Street Wise Politics
- Border mom says she taught teen daughters to use guns, says feds need to act on ‘out of control’ invasion
- St. Louis Prosecutor Who Charged McCloskeys May Soon Lose Her Law License
- Support for Gun Control Plummets with Young People, Hispanics
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.