Established in 1975, the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the “lobbying” arm of the National Rifle Association of America. ILA is responsible for preserving the right of all law-abiding individuals in the legislative, political, and legal arenas, to purchase, possess and use firearms for legitimate purposes as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180615/dc-area-witches-unite-for-gun-control-hurl-curses-at-the-nra
- Good Guy with a Gun Distracts Gunman, Shot Multiple Times Averting Potential Mass Shooting
- Shooting Illustrated | Law & CCW: What You Need to Know for Self-Defense
- Shooting Illustrated | The .44 Magnum: A History
- House Democrats Return Early To Ban Ammunition – Conservative Daily Post
- Walmart CEO Supports ‘Common Sense’ Gun Control – GunsNewsUSA.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.