Established in 1975, the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the “lobbying” arm of the National Rifle Association of America. ILA is responsible for preserving the right of all law-abiding individuals in the legislative, political, and legal arenas, to purchase, possess and use firearms for legitimate purposes as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180615/dc-area-witches-unite-for-gun-control-hurl-curses-at-the-nra
- As Democrats Prepare for Full Assault on 2nd Amendment, NRA Makes Bankruptcy Announcement
- Record Gun Sales and Diverse Ownership Mean Rocky Prospects for Restrictions for Biden Administration | Jim Campbell’s
- New Congresswoman Explains Why She Refuses To Relinquish Her Gun: ‘I Am My Own Security’
- ATF Backpedals, Says It Won’t Issue ‘Guidance’ on Special AR-15s
- Shooting Illustrated | 5 Best Fighting Handguns Ever Made
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.