The cornerstone gun-rights decision, Heller v. D.C., the case in which the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that the Second Amendment of the U.S. Bill of Rights is indeed an individual right, has reached its 10th anniversary.
— Read on www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/06/26/ten-years-after-heller-decision-gun-rights-continue-trend-toward-more-freedom-not-more-gun-control.html
- Lawyers for Crumbley parents claim gun was ‘locked’ up; accuse prosecutor of creating media ‘spectacle’
- Legal Experts Warn Baldwin Just Made a Massive Mistake with Post-Shooting ABC Interview
- NY Times Employee Allegedly Left Harassing Voicemails For Gun Rights Group — “How Do You Sleep At Night?”
- Baldwin On If He Feels Guilt For Killing Halyna Hutchins: ‘No,’ ‘Someone Is Responsible … It’s Not Me’ | The Daily Wire
- Actor John Schneider rails against Alec Baldwin for claim he didn’t pull the trigger: ‘What kind of idiots …?’
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.