Established in 1975, the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the “lobbying” arm of the National Rifle Association of America. ILA is responsible for preserving the right of all law-abiding individuals in the legislative, political, and legal arenas, to purchase, possess and use firearms for legitimate purposes as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180713/judge-brett-kavanaugh-has-earned-nra-members-support
- Alec Baldwin Crew Members Fled Set Hours Before Deadly Accident After Noticing This
- Alan Dershowitz talks the legalities of Baldwin shooting… – American Thinker
- Alec Baldwin Violated the Golden Rule of Firearm Safety…But Somehow It’s Going to Be the Gun’s Fault
- Eerie tweet allegedly from Alec Baldwin resurfaces as distraught actor gives statement after movie set shooting
- Fallout after actor Alec Baldwin fires prop gun that kills cinematographer, wounds director
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.