Established in 1975, the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the “lobbying” arm of the National Rifle Association of America. ILA is responsible for preserving the right of all law-abiding individuals in the legislative, political, and legal arenas, to purchase, possess and use firearms for legitimate purposes as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180727/new-york-times-revels-in-mass-gun-destruction-photo-essay
- Second Amendment sanctuary trend spreads in Oklahoma: ‘Persuasive’ or ‘political stunt’? | State & Regional | tulsaworld.com
- This Marine sniper left Vietnam with 103 confirmed kills
- American Rifleman | The M14 in Vietnam: One Veteran’s Experience
- Capitol Fax.com – Your Illinois News Radar » 18 states side against Illinois on concealed carry reciprocity
- Bloomberg’s Super Bowl Ad Draws Forceful Response from NRA: ‘Mike, Come and Take It’
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.