The Thurston County Superior Court today ruled in favor of the National Rifle Association and ordered a writ of mandamus to prevent I-1639 from appearing on the ballot. The judge agreed the signature sheets did not comply with state law – the font size was too small to be readable and didn’t include strikethroughs.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180817/nra-wins-lawsuit-in-washington-state-prevents-i-1639-from-appearing-on-ballot
- Dems Jumpstart Gun-Control Efforts – Street Wise Politics
- Dana Loesch Warns ‘Well-Intentioned’ Republicans: You Could Help Biden Kill Gun Rights
- The Constitution and Supreme Court set a high bar for gun control – Orange County Register
- AG Nominee Confirms He’ll Help Biden as POTUS Seeks to Destroy 2nd Amendment
- NRA Sues New York AG, Says She Targeted Group for Political Purposes
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.