Steel cartridge case use in handguns (as well as long guns) has been the source of controversy since their inception. Are they good or bad for your gun? Here are some points to consider.
— Read on www.shootingillustrated.com/articles/2018/10/23/steel-case-ammo-bad-for-your-gun/
- New details after TN supermarket shooting rampage leaves mom of 3 dead, more than a dozen injured
- NRA-ILA | Harvard Researcher: About Half of New Gun Owners are Women
- Judge Delivers Huge News for Rittenhouse, Prosecution’s Case Hit with Damaging Rulings
- The U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on Expanding Accessibility to Gun Ownership.
- Permitless Carry Becomes Legal In Texas Next Week. Here’s What You Need To Know – Houston Public Media
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.