The House Subcommittee on Labor, Health and Human Services, Education and Related Agencies staged a hearing on “Addressing the Public Health Emergency of Gun Violence” on March 5. That hyperbolic title, however, betrayed the real agenda of the event, which was to create the false impression that an unprecedented wave of firearm-related violence urgently demands an infusion of federal research dollars.
— Read on www.outdoorlife.com/federal-tax-dollars-spent-on-faux-gun-violence-study
- Cuomo ignores Remington Arms’ offer to manufacture ventilators, supplies.
- NRA Sues NY for ‘Effectively and Indefinitely’ Suspending Part of the 2nd Amendment
- Are gun shops ‘essential’ businesses during a pandemic? | WPDE
- Colt Sets The Record Straight On Why They’ve Stopped Production On Civilian Rifles [Details] – Lead Patriot
- Trump Admin Names Gun Makers, Retailers Essential Businesses Nationwide
- RT @lynnirvin1: BFD, same every week no real progress for the American people, she is a worthless bag getting rich off of the taxpayers ti… 5 hours ago
- Cops Raid Church Service, Ticket Elderly Worshipers. Defiant Pastor Says 'Get Some More Tickets Ready' westernjournal.com/cops-raid-chur… 6 hours ago
- MSNBC Host Criticizes Red States Over Pandemic, Ignores Fact 36% of Cases Are in Dem-Run NY westernjournal.com/msnbc-host-cri… 6 hours ago
- Buyer's Remorse Setting in as Cuomo Ties Biden in Dem Presidential Poll westernjournal.com/buyers-remorse… 16 hours ago
- @Elissa0100 @VANurse1212 @johnrzme @Gina4DJT2020 @WatrDi @MichaelDadiego @ShellyKey @ASweetGirlInYou @RoccoCupo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago