Established in 1975, the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the “lobbying” arm of the National Rifle Association of America. ILA is responsible for preserving the right of all law-abiding individuals in the legislative, political, and legal arenas, to purchase, possess and use firearms for legitimate purposes as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20190503/what-unsigning-the-arms-trade-treaty-means-for-american-gun-owners
- Getting Nervous? Days After ‘Rust’ Interview, Alec Baldwin and Wife Delete Twitter Accounts
- Alec Baldwin Said It’s ‘Unlikely’ He’ll Be Charged with Any Crime, But the District Attorney Just Shut That Assumption Down with One Statement
- Lawyers for Crumbley parents claim gun was ‘locked’ up; accuse prosecutor of creating media ‘spectacle’
- Legal Experts Warn Baldwin Just Made a Massive Mistake with Post-Shooting ABC Interview
- NY Times Employee Allegedly Left Harassing Voicemails For Gun Rights Group — “How Do You Sleep At Night?”
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.