A Florida county has become the first in the state to pass a resolution declaring itself a Second Amendment Sanctuary in support of gun rights.
— Read on www.foxnews.com/us/florida-county-second-amendment-sanctuary-gun-rights
- Dems Jumpstart Gun-Control Efforts – Street Wise Politics
- Dana Loesch Warns ‘Well-Intentioned’ Republicans: You Could Help Biden Kill Gun Rights
- The Constitution and Supreme Court set a high bar for gun control – Orange County Register
- AG Nominee Confirms He’ll Help Biden as POTUS Seeks to Destroy 2nd Amendment
- NRA Sues New York AG, Says She Targeted Group for Political Purposes
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.