Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden attacked Texas Governor Greg Abbott earlier this year for signing a bill into law that allowed lawful gun owners to carry firearms in places of worship, repeatedly calling Abbott’s decision “irrational.” Biden’s resurfaced remarks come as an attacker opened fire on a church congregation in Texas on Sunday, where he […]
— Read on www.dailywire.com/news/biden-attacked-texas-governor-for-signing-law-letting-churchgoers-carry-guns-totally-irrational
- Buffalo Suspect’s Manifesto Revealed: 5 Statements Proving He Wasn’t a Christian Conservative
- Man Opens Fire on Church and Kills One, Pastor Hits Him on Head with Chair and Churchgoers Hog-Tie Him
- A Trump judge’s bizarre reasoning on a California gun law – Los Angeles Times
- Buffalo Shooter Reportedly Chose a New York Target Because of the State’s Gun Control Laws – The Truth About Guns
- Leftists Set Stage for Buffalo Shooting: Murderer Revealed How They Started Him on Path to Mass Murder
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.