There’s no consensus in the U. S. on whether gun shops are considered essential businesses that can remain open during stay-at-home orders meant to slow the coronavirus. Some gun rights advocates are concerned about an erosion of Second Amendment rights just as Americans are buying firearms in record numbers to try to protect their families.
— Read on wpde.com/news/nation-world/are-gun-shops-essential-businesses-during-a-pandemic-03-27-2020-185340116
- Diner Draws Gun When Armed BLM Agitators Swarm Restaurant
- Fierce Home Invasion Ends When Hammer-Swinging Attacker Feels Cold Steel in His Side and Hears Three Blasts
- NRA-ILA | Biden Goes All in On Calls for Extreme Gun Control
- NRA-ILA | Supreme Court Grants Cert in Second Amendment Concealed Carry Case
- Mark McCloskey, St. Louis gun-wielding lawyer, mulls US Senate run to fight Biden’s ‘anti-American’ agenda | Fox Business
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.