There’s no consensus in the U. S. on whether gun shops are considered essential businesses that can remain open during stay-at-home orders meant to slow the coronavirus. Some gun rights advocates are concerned about an erosion of Second Amendment rights just as Americans are buying firearms in record numbers to try to protect their families.
— Read on wpde.com/news/nation-world/are-gun-shops-essential-businesses-during-a-pandemic-03-27-2020-185340116
- The True Origin of Gun Control in America – Firearm daily
- Minneapolis Drive-By Leaves 2 National Guardsmen Injured as Imminent Chauvin Decision Threatens to Ignite City
- Why Gun Control Doesn’t Reduce Crime
- As Dems Take Aim at 2A Rights, Texas Paves the Way for Gun Owners to Carry Without a Permit
- Police Officer Shoots and Kills Gunman, Stops Attempted Mass Shooting
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.