So a white guy shot and killed 10 people outside of a Boulder, Colorado, grocery store that included the death of one police officer. The tragedy was immediately a “crazy white guy” story in the media. But there’s only one problem. The shooter wasn’t white. Ends up the shooter was Ahmad Al Aliwi Al-Issa, a … Continue reading “The Colorado Shooter Doesn’t Fit the Media’s Anti-White Male Shooter Narrative So They Turn to Gun Control Debate”
— Read on www.patrioticviralnews.com/articles/the-colorado-shooter-doesnt-fit-the-medias-anti-white-male-shooter-narrative-so-they-turn-to-gun-control-debate/
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rules Warrantless Home Gun Confisication is Unconstitutional in 9-0 vote.
- Rep. Scalise and Other Members of Congress Ask FBI to Reopen Case on 2017 Shooting – Street Wise Politics
- Border mom says she taught teen daughters to use guns, says feds need to act on ‘out of control’ invasion
- St. Louis Prosecutor Who Charged McCloskeys May Soon Lose Her Law License
- Support for Gun Control Plummets with Young People, Hispanics
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.