Today the U.S. Supreme Court decided to hear an NRA-backed case challenging New York’s restrictive concealed-carry-licensing regime.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20210426/supreme-court-grants-cert-in-second-amendment-concealed-carry-case
- Lawyers for Crumbley parents claim gun was ‘locked’ up; accuse prosecutor of creating media ‘spectacle’
- Legal Experts Warn Baldwin Just Made a Massive Mistake with Post-Shooting ABC Interview
- NY Times Employee Allegedly Left Harassing Voicemails For Gun Rights Group — “How Do You Sleep At Night?”
- Baldwin On If He Feels Guilt For Killing Halyna Hutchins: ‘No,’ ‘Someone Is Responsible … It’s Not Me’ | The Daily Wire
- Actor John Schneider rails against Alec Baldwin for claim he didn’t pull the trigger: ‘What kind of idiots …?’
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.