From the CCRKBA . . . The Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms today is demanding an immediate investigation into allegations that David Chipman—nominated to head the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives—made a derogatory comment about African American ATF agents “cheating” to pass an agency selection exam while he…
- Dems sneakily slip radical ‘red flag’ provision into defense budget
- New details after TN supermarket shooting rampage leaves mom of 3 dead, more than a dozen injured
- NRA-ILA | Harvard Researcher: About Half of New Gun Owners are Women
- Judge Delivers Huge News for Rittenhouse, Prosecution’s Case Hit with Damaging Rulings
- The U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on Expanding Accessibility to Gun Ownership.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.