A new UC Berkeley Institute of Governmental Studies poll co-sponsored by the Los Angeles Times found that 56% of the state’s voters surveyed believe stronger laws restricting the sale and possession of guns help make their communities safer, but the number is down from 60% who felt that way three years ago.
— Read on www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-07-29/californians-lose-faith-in-effectiveness-of-gun-control-in-new-poll
- Rapper charged with shooting NYPD cop has all charges dropped, case is sealed
- Buffalo shooter’s personal diary is pretty clear about his sources of inspiration
- Red Alert: Breaking Dem Legislation Could End Gun Sales to All Current Firearm Owners Forever, Require DOJ License
- Facts PROVE Conservatives are NOT to Blame for Buffalo | Patriotic Viral News
- Biden Calls for Gun Control that’s Already Law and Didn’t Work – AmmoLand.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.