The prosecutors in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial essentially admit they presented a case that ‘reasonable’ people might have trouble with.
— Read on www.westernjournal.com/prosecution-makes-explosive-admission-reasonable-jury-acquit-rittenhouse-first-degree-murder/
- Leftists FUME, Biden ‘deeply disappointed’ over SCOTUS gun ruling that reportedly helps minorities most · American Wire News
- Breaking: SCOTUS Decision Blows Gaping Hole in Gun Control Agenda, Massive Win for 2nd Amendment Freedom
- John Cornyn: We Found ‘Space for Compromise’ on Gun Control
- Concealed Carry Skyrockets Among Philadelphia Women
- Breaking Report: Gun Legislation Deal Reached – Here Are the 10 GOP Senators Responsible
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.