The new rule requires federal firearms licensees to certify that they have secure gun storage devices like safes or lock boxes available to customers for purchase.
— Read on thecrimereport.org/2022/01/04/doj-announces-new-gun-safety-and-storage-rule-best-practices-guide/
- Rapper charged with shooting NYPD cop has all charges dropped, case is sealed
- Buffalo shooter’s personal diary is pretty clear about his sources of inspiration
- Red Alert: Breaking Dem Legislation Could End Gun Sales to All Current Firearm Owners Forever, Require DOJ License
- Facts PROVE Conservatives are NOT to Blame for Buffalo | Patriotic Viral News
- Biden Calls for Gun Control that’s Already Law and Didn’t Work – AmmoLand.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.