Assistant Attorney General Lanny Breuer Blames Second Amendment For ATF/DOJ Gun Walking Mistakes – Katie Pavlich
Diane Feinstein is an Idiot! Despite all the Evidence concerning Fast & Furious and Project Gunwalker this Lunatic says: “The problem is, anybody can walk in [to a gun shop] and buy anything”.
She is an embarrassment to all Californians and every American that has every owned a Firearm that is guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution.
The problem in her state is that “Anyone can walk into a VOTING BOOTH and Vote for an Idiot like Her”……Thus Endeth the Lesson!!
- Top Justice Dept. official: ATF should have stopped ‘gun walking’ tactics (thehill.com)
- Breuer becoming the Fast & Furious fall guy? (hotair.com)
- Gunwalker Update: Holder Document Dump, Lanny Breuer Mumbles Something Something “Bush Did It” (thepatriotperspective.wordpress.com)
- Breuer Voices Regret over Gun Sting (blogs.wsj.com)
- Justice official expresses regret for failure to warn on ‘gun walking’ (cnn.com)
- CCRKBA Blasts Senate Anti-Gunners for Shifting Blame
Pingback: Liberal Courts Still Gunning Against Second Amendment Rights – Forbes.com | 2nd Amendment, Shooting & Firearms Blog
Pingback: High Ranking DOJ Official Admits Knowing About Guns Walking; Blames Retailers and Calls for Gun Control | Raysrope's Blog
Pingback: 2nd amendment is an individual right bestowed by founding fathers – Albuquerque Firearms | Examiner.com | 2nd Amendment, Shooting & Firearms Blog
Pingback: WALMART…2nd Amendment Violation #1 | 2nd Amendment, Shooting & Firearms Blog
Pingback: Walmart…2nd Amendment Violation #2 | 2nd Amendment, Shooting & Firearms Blog
Pingback: Finally: ATF Officials Involved in Fast and Furious Reprimanded – Katie Pavlich | 2nd Amendment, Shooting & Firearms Blog