In 2008, the Supreme Court ruled that the Second Amendment establishes a fundamental right of law-abiding individuals to keep a handgun in their home for self-protection. In 2010, the high court extended that ruling to apply Second Amendment guarantees beyond federal enclaves like Washington, D.C., to all state and local jurisdictions.
Join 7,575 other followers
- Florida sheriff says school officers will have tactical gear, rifles: ‘Our children, teachers will be protected at all costs!’
- Uvalde Police Chief’s Former Boss Reveals Why He Was Demoted Years Before Shooting
- Georgia gun manufacturer CEO says gun industry isn’t responsible for mass shootings | Georgia Public Broadcasting
- ‘He shot my arm off!’ Elderly store owner in Calif. turns the tables on armed robbers · American Wire News
- A Teen Brutally Attacked A Cop And Has Multiple Felony Arrests. The Manhattan DA Just Defended Office’s Leniency. | The Daily Wire
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.