GunBroker.com, the world’s largest Internet auction site for firearms and accessories, has been named the Official Internet Auction Site of USA Shooting and the USA Shooting Foundation in a partnership that will feature a special edition of firearms that will be available exclusively on the popular auction site. Among the new GunBroker.com-USA Shooting partnerships being planned is a special “Supporting Our Olympic Shooters in 2012” auction site on GunBroker.com where all the listed firearms will benefit USA Shooting. Plans call for a series of specially engraved guns produced in partnership with major firearms manufacturers. In addition, one special edition of 100 guns will be produced and made available exclusively on GunBroker.com.
- Support for Gun Control Plummets with Young People, Hispanics
- Gunfire erupts in broad daylight in Times Square injuring two women, 4-yr-old girl; de Blasio deflects
- Diner Draws Gun When Armed BLM Agitators Swarm Restaurant
- Fierce Home Invasion Ends When Hammer-Swinging Attacker Feels Cold Steel in His Side and Hears Three Blasts
- NRA-ILA | Biden Goes All in On Calls for Extreme Gun Control
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.