GunBroker.com, the world’s largest Internet auction site for firearms and accessories, has been named the Official Internet Auction Site of USA Shooting and the USA Shooting Foundation in a partnership that will feature a special edition of firearms that will be available exclusively on the popular auction site. Among the new GunBroker.com-USA Shooting partnerships being planned is a special “Supporting Our Olympic Shooters in 2012” auction site on GunBroker.com where all the listed firearms will benefit USA Shooting. Plans call for a series of specially engraved guns produced in partnership with major firearms manufacturers. In addition, one special edition of 100 guns will be produced and made available exclusively on GunBroker.com.
Join 7,577 other followers
- Top Senate Dem Admits Biden ‘Probably’ Doesn’t Have The Votes To Ram Through Gun Control In Lame-Duck Session | The Daily Wire
- Walmart mass shooter had a ‘kill list,’ news outlet finds in his trash, says FBI missed it · American Wire News
- Biden Says He Wants Congress To Pass Gun Control In Lame-Duck Session | The Daily Wire
- Nancy Pelosi Blames MAGA Republicans For Attacks On LGBT Community Amid Gay Nightclub Shooting
- Oregon gun rights advocates fear ‘end of firearm sales’ until state creates permit system, sales skyrocket
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.