200 less police on the streets now in Oakland compared to 3 years ago.
Sooooooo with that many less police officers and waring gangs shouldn’t Californians have the right to defend themselves?
What will happen if in 3 years when there are even less officers on the streets?
Most municipalities don’t have the tax base to grow and hire new officers due to Obama’s debacle as President and a continued failing economy.
- Occupy Oakland Shooting Death: Unreported Details (alternativenewsreport.net)
- Jordan blames gangs for Oakland’s violence spike (sfgate.com)
- Oakland police use tear gas on Occupy protesters (usnews.msnbc.msn.com)
- Two injured in East Oakland shooting (mercurynews.com)
- WATCH: Occupy Oakland Clashes With Counter Protesters And Police (huffingtonpost.com)
- Police use smoke grenades on Occupy Oakland protesters – Reuters (reuters.com)
- Oakland police, Occupy protesters clash – scores arrested (sfgate.com)