States that have been or are considering bills in current legislative sessions include Colorado, Iowa, Georgia, Kentucky, Maine, New Hampshire, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota and Virgina.
- Gov. Christie Bans Bump-Stocks on last day in Office
- Virginia: Gun Control Tops New Governor’s Agenda
- Democrats’ Exciting New Hope Adheres to Tired Old Anti-Gun Dogma
- Well Done, Hollywood Left: You Just Got The Second Amendment Totally Wrong (Again)
- VIDEO New York Republicans Want To Put Brakes On SAFE Act’s Tyrannical Gun Recertification
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.