Chicago reaches 500 homicides with fatal shooting – Yahoo! News.
OK, last time I checked Chicago and Illinois had “THE” strictest GUN CONTROL laws in the Country!
Illinois is the ONLY state in the Country that does not currently have a concealed carry law on the books which legally allows for citizens to carry a firearm to protect themselves and loved ones.
These are law abiding citizens that go the extra mile to submit fingerprint cards, go through a background check, take and pay for a licensing class to learn about the use of deadly force and have to in most states go to a range and qualify with the gun they will be carrying.
- Chicago reaches 500 homicides with fatal shooting (news.yahoo.com)
- Chicago reaches 500 homicides with fatal shooting (kmov.com)
- Chicago Reaches 500 Homicides With Fatal Shooting (abcnews.go.com)
- Chicago reaches 500 homicides with fatal shooting (stltoday.com)
- Chicago Reaches 500 Homicides With Fatal Shooting (readersupportednews.org)
- Chicago 2012 Homicide Total Reaches 500 (chicagoist.com)
- Chicago Reaches 500 Homicides in 2012 (theroot.com)
- Re: Chicago reaches 500 homicides with fatal shooting (forum.prisonplanet.com)
- Chicago’s Homicide Total for 2012 Reaches 500 (complex.com)
- Grim milestone: Chicago hits 500 homicides (michellemalkin.com)
Just proves that you can’t elimate crime with more laws. Chicago is the perfect example of why gun bans don’t work. However, Obama has pledged to use Illinois as his model for national gun control. I think Illinois would see a drop in crime if they were to adapt concealed carry laws.