Blacks Should Embrace NRA Gun Proposal – Star Parker – Page 1.
Good Read here! A key fact that Ms. Parker points out in her piece below:
“In 2010, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled, in McDonald v. Chicago, that the 2nd Amendment, which articulates the “right to bear arms,” applies to the states. This overturned an appeals court decision, which upheld a local ordinance in Chicago prohibiting handgun ownership.
The man who filed the lawsuit, Otis McDonald, was a black man who wanted to protect himself in the deteriorating neighborhood where he lived where he felt unsafe because of gangs and drugs.”
- Star Parker: Blacks Should Embrace NRA Gun Proposal (conservativeread.com)
- Blacks should embrace NRA’s proposal (wnd.com)
- Obama looks at NRA guns in schools lunacy with skeptical disregard (capitolhillblue.com)
- The Majority of Americans Support NRA, According to New Poll (atlantablackstar.com)
- Parker: Blacks should embrace NRA gun proposal (newsday.com)
- Obama skeptical of NRA proposal to put more guns in schools (reuters.com)
- Poll: 54 percent view NRA favorably (politico.com)
Everyone should embrace the 2nd.Amendment. Without it, there are no others.
Reblogged this on Gds44's Blog.