Join 7,578 other subscribers
- Chicago Rocked By Violence As At Least 11 Killed Over Memorial Day Weekend
- Maryland gun rights group reacts to state’s new conceal carry law
- Journalist slammed for reporting ‘both sides’ of story about man with AR-15 protesting near school bus stop
- New York amends concealed carry law after legal challenges
- President Threatens ‘Repressive Measures’ AFTER Gun Amnesty.
Twitter UpdatesTweets by 2AmendRightorg
Talks of Secession Begin Among Several Colorado Counties following New Gun and Energy Bills (VIDEO)… ““They treat us as if we don’t exist,” he said. “It’s not like we didn’t try to engage the legislature — it’s that we were ignored over and over again.”” ~ “Frankly, we see no option,” he said. “We are going to move forward.”
This entry was posted in 2nd Amendment, Anti-Gun, Castle Doctrine, Concealed Carry, Gun Control, In the News, Open Carry, Politics, pro gun, State Laws and tagged 2nd Amendment, Anti-Gun, Castle Doctrine, concealed carry, Concealed carry in the United States, Gun Control, Gun politics, gun rights, pro gun, Pro-Gun Rights, Right to carry, Right to keep and bear arms, Second Amendment to the United States Constitution. Bookmark the permalink.
Pingback: Welcome to North Colorado; 8 counties to attempt secession from Colorado | 2nd Amendment, Shooting & Firearms Blog
Pingback: The Scottish Disease: The Scots are not alone in dreaming of secession | BLOGGING BAD w/Gunny G ~ "CLINGERS of AMERICA!"