Join 7,577 other followers
- ‘Shall not infringe’: Firearm sales explode in Oregon as judge mulls strict new ‘blatantly unconstitutional’ law · American Wire News
- ‘Don’t make me kill you — because I will’: Military vet holds armed police chase suspect at gunpoint until cops arrive – TheBlaze
- At Protests Across America, Guns Are Doing the Talking – The New York Times: “BULLCRAP VERSION”!
- Court Blocks New York From Restricting Gun Carry on Private Property
- Top Senate Dem Admits Biden ‘Probably’ Doesn’t Have The Votes To Ram Through Gun Control In Lame-Duck Session | The Daily Wire
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Talks of Secession Begin Among Several Colorado Counties following New Gun and Energy Bills (VIDEO)… ““They treat us as if we don’t exist,” he said. “It’s not like we didn’t try to engage the legislature — it’s that we were ignored over and over again.”” ~ “Frankly, we see no option,” he said. “We are going to move forward.”
This entry was posted in 2nd Amendment, Anti-Gun, Castle Doctrine, Concealed Carry, Gun Control, In the News, Open Carry, Politics, pro gun, State Laws and tagged 2nd Amendment, Anti-Gun, Castle Doctrine, concealed carry, Concealed carry in the United States, Gun Control, Gun politics, gun rights, pro gun, Pro-Gun Rights, Right to carry, Right to keep and bear arms, Second Amendment to the United States Constitution. Bookmark the permalink.