It’s probably more appropriate to see his administration and all the czars he has appointed subverting the constitution as being the biggest terrorist threat!
- Tea Party Members Fit Profile of Domestic Terrorists, Obama Claims (2ndamendmentright.org)
- Just who ARE America’s “Domestic” Terrorists??? (counterjihadreport.com)
- One fourth of Obama supporters think Tea Party is biggest terror threat facing America (redalertpolitics.com)
- Tea Party Members Fit Profile of Domestic Terrorists, Obama Claims (nationalreport.net)
- New Poll Finds “Tea Party” Top Terrorist Group In America (illinoisreview.typepad.com)
- Tea party called ‘top terror threat’ in U.S. (wnd.com)
- 26 Percent of Obama Backers Say Tea Partiers Are More Dangerous Than Radical Muslims (conservativeread.com)
- Tea Party Terrorists (conservativebyte.com)
- Poll: Obama supporters divided between radical Islam and Tea Party as top terrorist threat (humanevents.com)
Tanzania Reception of President Obama and First Lady
By Nigel J. Covington III
<National Report> A short time ago while addressing a CEO roundtable and Business Forum in Tanzania, President Barack H. Obama, told reporters and attendees that today’s Tea Party members in the United States very closely fit the U.S. government’s profile for domestic terrorists. The President’s response came after a Tanzania businessman asked if civil unrest in the U.S. is likely to affect doing business with American companies.
The President and First Lady are in Tanzania as part of their tour of South Africa. The President and First Lady attended a tree planting ceremony with President Kikwete earlier and are scheduled to have dinner with the South African President of the United Republic of Tanzania later at the State House, Dar…
View original post 278 more words