There are six states with constitutions that don’t explicitly protect the right of the people to keep and bear arms. The last state to add such a protection was Wisconsin, in 1998. The last stage of the process to amend the Badger State’s founding document was via a referendum and it passed with an overwhelming 74% of the…
Join 7,577 other subscribers
- Oklahoma Sheriffs to ATF: We Will Not Enforce Pistol Brace Rule
- Geraldo brings musket on air to argue 2A protections don’t cover AR-15s, proves he just doesn’t get it
- Police Credit Walmart Female Employee’s Heroic, Lifesaving Actions During Active-Shooter Incident
- Alec Baldwin To Be Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter Over ‘Rust’ Shooting
- GOP lawmakers, NRA slam ATF rule to regulate pistol braces: ‘Unconstitutional overreach’ | Fox News
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.