The Florida House of Representatives Higher Education and Workforce Subcommittee passed HB 4001 by a 10 to 3 margin on November 4. The Senate Higher Education Committee had already favored the identical SB 68 on October 20 by a 5 to 3 vote. Next up is the Judiciary Committee of each chamber. IN related news HB […]
- Leftists FUME, Biden ‘deeply disappointed’ over SCOTUS gun ruling that reportedly helps minorities most · American Wire News
- Breaking: SCOTUS Decision Blows Gaping Hole in Gun Control Agenda, Massive Win for 2nd Amendment Freedom
- John Cornyn: We Found ‘Space for Compromise’ on Gun Control
- Concealed Carry Skyrockets Among Philadelphia Women
- Breaking Report: Gun Legislation Deal Reached – Here Are the 10 GOP Senators Responsible
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.