Source: CNSnews, by Melanie Hunter When Taya Kyle, widow of “American Sniper” Chris Kyle, asked President Barack Obama at a town hall meeting on gun control in Fairfax, Va., Thursday, why he doesn’t celebrate the fact that the overall murder rate is at an all-time low, the president admitted that violent crime has been dropping “steadily” […]
- California’s Department of Justice is Putting Firearm Dealers Out of Business…Again – The Truth About Guns
- Bloomberg’s Media Organization Targets 2A Media Influencers (VIDEO)
- New York Bill Would Make It First State to Ban Bulletproof Vests – Street Wise Politics
- As Democrats Prepare for Full Assault on 2nd Amendment, NRA Makes Bankruptcy Announcement
- Record Gun Sales and Diverse Ownership Mean Rocky Prospects for Restrictions for Biden Administration | Jim Campbell’s
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.