Source: CNSnews, by Melanie Hunter When Taya Kyle, widow of “American Sniper” Chris Kyle, asked President Barack Obama at a town hall meeting on gun control in Fairfax, Va., Thursday, why he doesn’t celebrate the fact that the overall murder rate is at an all-time low, the president admitted that violent crime has been dropping “steadily” […]
Join 7,575 other followers
- Florida sheriff says school officers will have tactical gear, rifles: ‘Our children, teachers will be protected at all costs!’
- Uvalde Police Chief’s Former Boss Reveals Why He Was Demoted Years Before Shooting
- Georgia gun manufacturer CEO says gun industry isn’t responsible for mass shootings | Georgia Public Broadcasting
- ‘He shot my arm off!’ Elderly store owner in Calif. turns the tables on armed robbers · American Wire News
- A Teen Brutally Attacked A Cop And Has Multiple Felony Arrests. The Manhattan DA Just Defended Office’s Leniency. | The Daily Wire
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.