The gun-rights debate has returned to the forefront of the Republican presidential battle as the candidates charge into Saturday’s South Carolina primary, going to great lengths to prove their steadfast support of the Second Amendment.
- Montana town bans guns entirely in public places
- NRA-ILA | Show-Me State Sham: Sen. McCaskill Cons Missouri Voters on Guns
- Methodology – Most heavily-armed states in America – Pictures – CBS News
- Shooting Illustrated | Ballistic Effectiveness: Which Handgun Caliber Wins?
- Viral Video – Range Safety Officer Ensuring Safety on the Range | Gun Culture 2.0
- The ABSOLUTE GREATEST RISK!!!!!! https://t.co/FNHt4NLVNe 10 hours ago
- #MadMaxine #MadMax https://t.co/84X5ljBm3Y 11 hours ago
- Wut a #POS looks like!! https://t.co/PQiPKk8MH0 11 hours ago
- RT @ChuckCallesto: Oregon man who SCREAMED At 9/11 Widow just got CANNED by his EMPLOYER... ilovemyfreedom.org/oregon-man-who… 16 hours ago
- RT @ChuckGrassley: PresTrump as commander in chief is right to defend country/borders & stop the attack on natl sovereignty from the 7000+… 16 hours ago