The gun-rights debate has returned to the forefront of the Republican presidential battle as the candidates charge into Saturday’s South Carolina primary, going to great lengths to prove their steadfast support of the Second Amendment.
- @Gladiator8658 #POS 💩💩💩 #TRAITOR 5 hours ago
- RT @Gladiator8658: All 'integrity' and out to Get Trump: James Comey's nauseating interview americanthinker.com/blog/2018/04/h… 5 hours ago
- @brandongroeny If these morons want to sue someone they should be suing #WassermanSchultz & #Hillary for fixing Primary!! 9 hours ago
- RT @brandongroeny: The DNC is suing the Trump campaign and Russia over alleged conspiracy to help Trump win the election There is just one… 9 hours ago
- RT @gerfingerpoken: Hobbit Hug #FF @ScotsFyre @TheChuckNellis @gntlman @juliet777777 @LibertysArmy @johncslaughter @CNM_Michael @SusanKnowl… 9 hours ago