Gun rights backers lament what they describe as a leftward drift on Second Amendment rights by Democrats in recent years, and predicted the push for stricter laws in blue state bastions such as Califo
- An appeals court upholds a gun store ban, despite the 2nd Amendment – LA Times
- We don’t need the 2nd Amendment — we need a real debate about guns – LA Times
- First Amendment: Indiana lawmaker drafts bill to license journalists
- Guns, the Second Amendment and Mass Shootings: An Interview With UCLA Law Prof. Adam Winkler | HuffPost
- Las Vegas shooting: Five reasons US gun control won’t happen – BBC News
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.