One of the starkest differences on policy that exists between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump is on guns, specifically what limitations there should be on gun ownership and the role of Congress and the courts in establishing clear guidelines.
- An Interesting New Speedloader
- Gun News Alert! Senate Has One Week To Approve National Concealed Handgun Reciprocity Bill
- A Young Black Man’s Reluctant Odyssey into Guns
- City Gives AR-15 Owners December Deadline To Submit to Rifle Count
- Dem 2020 Hopeful Argues Minorities Can’t Be Trusted With Guns – Conservative Daily Post
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.