The third and final US presidential debate began in Las Vegas with Republican candidate Donald Trump arguing that the Second Amendment giving rights to citizens to bear arms be upheld, while his Democratic rival Hillary Clinton called for measures to prevent killings by those who carry firearms.
- An appeals court upholds a gun store ban, despite the 2nd Amendment – LA Times
- We don’t need the 2nd Amendment — we need a real debate about guns – LA Times
- First Amendment: Indiana lawmaker drafts bill to license journalists
- Guns, the Second Amendment and Mass Shootings: An Interview With UCLA Law Prof. Adam Winkler | HuffPost
- Las Vegas shooting: Five reasons US gun control won’t happen – BBC News
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.