When the U. S. Supreme Court issued its seminal rulings in Heller (2008) and McDonald (2010), finding that the Second Amendment does in fact guarantee an individual right to keep and bear arms that must be recognized by the states, many Americans felt like the issue of the Second Amendment had finally been settled in America.
- Security Footage Shows Robbers Forcing Homeowner To Open His Gun Safe And It Costs Them Their Lives | Daily Wire
- 74% of American gun owners say owning a gun is ‘essential to their freedom’: Poll …
- PageNine | Constitutional Carry Sweeping Nation
- Why Gun Owners Are Against Concealed Carry Reciprocity For Lawmakers
- Supreme Court Ruling: Police Have No Duty to Protect the General Public!
- RT @The_Trump_Train: When did President Obama ever meet with the families whose loved ones were murdered by illegal aliens? Trump cares. #… 4 hours ago
- RT @JayS2629: Susan Rice suggests race, gender bias linked to 'unmasking' backlash | fxn.ws/2sRNOH6 4 hours ago
- Security Footage Shows Robbers Forcing Homeowner To Open His Gun Safe And It Costs Them Their Lives | Daily Wire 2ndamendmentright.org/2017/06/28/sec… 11 hours ago
- RT @TheTrumpLady: ENOUGH WITH FAKE NEWS! Complain All You Want #MSM But The American People Are Rebelling Against You & Your Vicious Propag… 19 hours ago
- RT @AmyMek: Shame On Oregon! Muslim Saudi Jihadi who ran over & killed 15yr old girl skips bail week before trial. Victims parents BEGGED… 19 hours ago