In January 2016, Dr. John Lott contacted the CDC to alert them to a mistake in their numbers for 2014 on accidental gun deaths. The total was clearly a 100 larger than it actually was (the error arose because of mistakes in Tennessee’s data, and the mistake was so large it noticeably impacted the national number …
- Missouri Promises To ‘Fight Tooth And Nail’ To Defend Gun Rights After Biden Admin Threats | The Daily Wire
- What the overturning of California’s assault weapons ban means for America | US gun control | The Guardian
- Taylor: SAPA will hold up in court
- Gun Confiscation Sparks Conflict Between States and the Federal Government – Right American Future
- America’s Rifle: What I Love About the AR-15 – The Shooter’s Log
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.