- Cuomo ignores Remington Arms’ offer to manufacture ventilators, supplies.
- NRA Sues NY for ‘Effectively and Indefinitely’ Suspending Part of the 2nd Amendment
- Are gun shops ‘essential’ businesses during a pandemic? | WPDE
- Colt Sets The Record Straight On Why They’ve Stopped Production On Civilian Rifles [Details] – Lead Patriot
- Trump Admin Names Gun Makers, Retailers Essential Businesses Nationwide
- @KR_KAG @MichaelPaulhei2 @pittsburghbuz @Ecomemory1 @floweredog @PennyleIFB @pjbowles4 @GGlocksX @MiaSchel @Ytweek1… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 54 minutes ago
- RT @MitziDotson15: Bastard - big ego 3 hours ago
- RT @tess53: @2AmendRightorg @SenSchumer It will always be the Tappan Zee Bridge to New Yorker’s. 3 hours ago
- RT @tess53: @2AmendRightorg @SenSchumer All he ever did for NY is raise taxes while telling everyone that he’s not going to raise taxes. Wh… 3 hours ago
- @PJZive @SenSchumer Hey #Dufus here’s a new proflie pic that’s perfect for you! 😀😝😜 https://t.co/CCQxHmMzqF 3 hours ago
The Second Amendment has won (again) in Washington. So why won’t the Supreme Court fully enforce it? | Fox News
This entry was posted in 2nd Amendment, Anti-Gun, Gun Control, In the News, State laws and tagged 2A, 2nd Amendment, Anti-Gun, Castle Doctrine, CCW, concealed carry, Crime and Justice, Gun politics, gun rights, Gun violence, pro gun, Pro-Gun Rights, Second Amendment to the United States Constitution. Bookmark the permalink.