- Cuomo ignores Remington Arms’ offer to manufacture ventilators, supplies.
- NRA Sues NY for ‘Effectively and Indefinitely’ Suspending Part of the 2nd Amendment
- Are gun shops ‘essential’ businesses during a pandemic? | WPDE
- Colt Sets The Record Straight On Why They’ve Stopped Production On Civilian Rifles [Details] – Lead Patriot
- Trump Admin Names Gun Makers, Retailers Essential Businesses Nationwide
- RT @lynnirvin1: BFD, same every week no real progress for the American people, she is a worthless bag getting rich off of the taxpayers ti… 6 hours ago
- Cops Raid Church Service, Ticket Elderly Worshipers. Defiant Pastor Says 'Get Some More Tickets Ready' westernjournal.com/cops-raid-chur… 7 hours ago
- MSNBC Host Criticizes Red States Over Pandemic, Ignores Fact 36% of Cases Are in Dem-Run NY westernjournal.com/msnbc-host-cri… 7 hours ago
- Buyer's Remorse Setting in as Cuomo Ties Biden in Dem Presidential Poll westernjournal.com/buyers-remorse… 17 hours ago
- @Elissa0100 @VANurse1212 @johnrzme @Gina4DJT2020 @WatrDi @MichaelDadiego @ShellyKey @ASweetGirlInYou @RoccoCupo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
RED ALERT: Constitutional Crisis? U.S. Governor Orders Seizure of Privately Owned Guns, Ammo Ahead of Hurricane
This entry was posted in 2nd Amendment, Anti-Gun, Gun Confiscation, Gun Control and tagged 2A, 2nd Amendment, Anti-Gun, Castle Doctrine, Concealed carry in the United States, Crime Statistics, Gun Control, National Rifle Association, NRA, Pro-Gun Rights, Right to keep and bear arms, Second Amendment to the United States Constitution. Bookmark the permalink.