The M&P Shield 2.0 is getting a trigger revamp come February. (Photo: Apex) Apex Tactical Specialties continues its roll out of new trigger kits, this time concentrating its efforts on the Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 2.0. The new kits will begin shipping in early February, but are available for pre-order now. Apex serves up
- SPECIAL REPORT: BIG 2A HISTORY BEING MADE IN LITTLE RHODE IS
- Football coach tackles would-be gunman at Oregon high school: reports | Fox News
- Mass. teacher accused of planting live ammo at school, then calling police
- Father Saves Entire Family And Stops Home Invader With Head Shot In California – Concealed Nation
- The 2nd Amendment Saved These Gun Owners’ Lives
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.