The M&P Shield 2.0 is getting a trigger revamp come February. (Photo: Apex) Apex Tactical Specialties continues its roll out of new trigger kits, this time concentrating its efforts on the Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 2.0. The new kits will begin shipping in early February, but are available for pre-order now. Apex serves up
Join 7,577 other followers
- ‘Shall not infringe’: Firearm sales explode in Oregon as judge mulls strict new ‘blatantly unconstitutional’ law · American Wire News
- ‘Don’t make me kill you — because I will’: Military vet holds armed police chase suspect at gunpoint until cops arrive – TheBlaze
- At Protests Across America, Guns Are Doing the Talking – The New York Times: “BULLCRAP VERSION”!
- Court Blocks New York From Restricting Gun Carry on Private Property
- Top Senate Dem Admits Biden ‘Probably’ Doesn’t Have The Votes To Ram Through Gun Control In Lame-Duck Session | The Daily Wire
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.