Nikolas Cruz was a known threat. Known by the administrators of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. It’s a clear case where a known dangerous student was not reported to the police. Why? Because back in 2013, the Broward County School Board adopted a program where they don’t relay information to police about troubled students. …
- Israel has thousands of young men who carry assault rifles. Why don’t they commit mass shootings? | Commentary | Dallas News
- 9 New Gun Laws to Loosen the Rules in Texas
- Why the Gun is Civilization. | the munchkin wrangler.
- ‘Black Guns Matter’ Says 90% of Mass Shootings Are in Gun-Free Zones, But Stats Say It’s Even Higher at 94%
- Democrats Threaten Supreme Court, Claim ‘Real World Harm’ Over Second Amendment – Conservative Daily Post
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.