(WASHINGTON) Two democratic lawmakers formally introduced a bill on Monday to ban ‘ Assault Weapons ‘ making it ‘ Unlawful for a person to import, sell, manufacture, transfer, or possess, in o r affecting interstate or foreign commerce, a semi-automatic assault weapon ‘ but would not apply to any semi-automatic weapons that were lawfully possessed when the ban came into affect #AceNewsDesk reports
— Read on riflemaniiijournal.wordpress.com/2018/02/27/washington-two-democratic-lawmakers-formally-introduced-a-bill-on-monday-to-ban-assault-weapons-making-it-unlawful-for-a-person-to-import-sell-manufacture-transfer/
- NRA-ILA | NRA Wins Lawsuit in Washington State, Prevents I-1639 From Appearing on Ballot
- Louisiana Denies Citibank, Bank of America $600 Million Over Gun Control Push | Daily Wire
- Sheriff Turned Dem Gov. Candidate Loses Gun and All Credibility on Gun Control
- NRA spokes woman Dana Loesch tells Andrew Cuomo to be quiet about guns and listen to your father. | Jim Campbell’s
- Report: Century Arms Will Once Again Import the Romanian PSL
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.