The National Rifle Association today announced that it has filed a lawsuitchallenging the State of Florida’s newly-enacted ban on the purchase of firearms by young adults between the ages of 18-21. Florida’s ban is an affront to the Second Amendment, as it totally eviscerates the right of law-abiding adults between the ages of 18 and 21 to keep and bear arms.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180309/nra-files-suit-challenging-florida-gun-control-law
- An Interesting New Speedloader
- Gun News Alert! Senate Has One Week To Approve National Concealed Handgun Reciprocity Bill
- A Young Black Man’s Reluctant Odyssey into Guns
- City Gives AR-15 Owners December Deadline To Submit to Rifle Count
- Dem 2020 Hopeful Argues Minorities Can’t Be Trusted With Guns – Conservative Daily Post
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.