The National Rifle Association today announced that it has filed a lawsuitchallenging the State of Florida’s newly-enacted ban on the purchase of firearms by young adults between the ages of 18-21. Florida’s ban is an affront to the Second Amendment, as it totally eviscerates the right of law-abiding adults between the ages of 18 and 21 to keep and bear arms.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180309/nra-files-suit-challenging-florida-gun-control-law
- Shooting Illustrated | How to Stop an Attack Before It Starts
- Dramatic Changes Will Hit WA Gun Buyers Monday
- California Town Fed Up: Declares Itself ‘2nd Amendment Sanctuary” – Conservative Daily Post
- American Hunter | The Most American Rifle Cartridge
- American Hunter | Top 5 American-Made Hunting Rifles
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.